FIXED Loading Cannon

RedBeard

Journeyman II
The Legend
Benefactor
Supporter
When priming a cannon, as long as a cannonball is in your backpack it will load the weapon. The cannon should require at least one fuse, one charge, and one cannonball be placed in the cannon gump (magazine) in order to completely prime the weapon. I
tested an open reachable ships hold and it states that no ammo is present which is correct. Cannonballs should not auto load from the backpack.

Last edited:
OP
RedBeard

RedBeard

Journeyman II
The Legend
Benefactor
Supporter
I'm not entirely tracking what the issue is here.
The cannon loads while a cannonball is in your pack, without having to place the cannonball in the magazine first (cannon gump). Illustrated below the cannon gump holds a max weight of 300. If you aren't required to have the ammo placed in the magazine, technically you could overload the cannon, or randomly fire different cannon ammo from your pack ie: frost, flame, grape from your pack at random. The gump also shows a maximum of 3 items meaning only one ammo type can be loaded at a time.

cannon.jpg
I also tested while cannonballs were in an opened hold within reach to make certain it won't grab one from any nearby container, as well as confirming it will consume a cannonball that isn't loaded in the magazine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan

PLAY NOW

Heritage

Address
play.trueuo.com
Port
Uptime
20 minutes
Players Online
Houses
Vendors