Not A Bug Aura of Nausea not working on my Serpentine Dragon

Xtal

Apprentice
The Legend
Supporter
I've never seen the animation go off, and I've tested it on alts to see if the debuff shows up and it hasn't.

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
When you get a moment could I get a few screenshots of its lore page along with the name of the pet and character it is on?

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
debug.png
Any creature that casts that spell will start spamming this, above their head, anytime they try to cast it, after tomorrow's patch.

Any tamer that has a pet with this ability please be on the lookout and report any findings here:
  • I saw my pet cast the spell and say "debug: casting Aura of Nausea".
  • I never saw my pet cast the spell and say "debug: casting Aura of Nausea".

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
In testing, we found nothing wrong.
show45.png
unknown.png
View attachment ScreenHunter_55_online-video-cutter.com.mp4

We don't want to spend too much time running down dead ends as it takes away from other tasks. If we don't hear anything back in a few days we will close this one out. If a specific pet with this ability never says |creature.Say("debug: casting Aura of Nausea");| while fighting, please let us know.

Miral

Novice III
Supporter
Hello!

did a bit of research and testing.

1. The debug message does pop up when the ability is cast.
1617890011956.png
2. Can confirm through the help of @BooshBooshBoosh that the debuff does cast on the target.
1617889991331.png
3. The debug message seems to pop up 2-3-4 or so times before on its last attempt a small patch of green sparkles appears (easy to miss seeing it but it's there).

[No Screenshot, wasnt fast enough to catch it but imagine a green splash of sparkles]

I put an aura of nausea on a pet that had no other abilities - willtrain a new pet with other abilties and see if it has any issues then.

More to follow :)

Miral

Novice III
Supporter
Miral does testing: Part 2

Trained a Giant spider to have an additional ability (Concussion blow) as well as Nausea.
it now casts Nausea 1-2 times in a row rather the 3-4 times on the single ability spider.

I did notice however that the green sparkles appeared a few times after it was cast - feel like the animation of the green sparkles may show up periodically through the duration of the debuff - will need to test that next.

More to follow :)

FireFly

Journeyman II
Supporter
@Dan about timer of that ability it should stand for 5seconds if used by pet/khaldun creatures/ and the 30s affect only applied from Melisandre so far-
Yamato video proof with khaldun

Duration on uo cah Site based on timer from Melisandre sadly.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Yeah, Argaleps video shows the same. It will be changed to 5 seconds in a future patch. Otherwise do any other bugs seem apparent or seems to be working fine otherwise? When compared to videos/actual production game play.

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
So are the Khaldun ones also spamming it for longer than they should?

OP
Xtal

Xtal

Apprentice
The Legend
Supporter
Huh... alright. I honestly never saw the debuff- icon, nor did I see any sort of animation to show the ability was being used.

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Debuff when i tried make champ spawn there stands for 30seconds with make it really hardcore challenge for sampire
Okay - so at this time the only bug I am tracking is that the aura of nausea debuff should only last for 5 seconds on the Khaldun ones that spam it and pets.

Almost like there is a "lesser" and "greater" version of this ability.

Miral

Novice III
Supporter
other than OSI should have given it a bigger and more prominent cast animation (@BooshBooshBoosh and I had to watch it over and over to make sure we saw it) I think the timer is the only issue now :)

Reactions: Dan

PLAY NOW

Heritage

Address
play.trueuo.com
Port
Uptime
6 hours
Players Online
Houses
Vendors
Gold