FIXED When fighting the crazed mage, he casts a spell to corrupt your mana and it is supposed to give you a debuff. On Heritage, it does not.

OP
Xeno

Xeno

Apprentice
Supporter
Here is the same thing from OSI, I added in more so you could see where I was and who I was fighting. It looks like the debuff actually comes from your mana being diverted. The debuff never shows and I am not sure that you even get a notification of your mana being diverted.

corrupted mana buff osi 2.jpg

corrupted mana buff osi.jpg

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Do you happen to have any idea what the debuff icon should look like?

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Here is the same thing from OSI, I added in more so you could see where I was and who I was fighting. It looks like the debuff actually comes from your mana being diverted. The debuff never shows and I am not sure that you even get a notification of your mana being diverted.

View attachment 3896

View attachment 3897
Lol right as I posted. :) Thanks I will take a look.

OP
Xeno

Xeno

Apprentice
Supporter
You know I don't post bugs all willy nilly and stuff! I try and give you the deets! :D

Reactions: Dan

Argalep

Staff Member
Lead Web Developer
@Xeno Do you have the opportunity to send the articles that come out when it comes to the buff icon?

OP
Xeno

Xeno

Apprentice
Supporter
I will log onto OSI and gather the different things that are said in system messages when it comes to the debuff icon.

Argalep

Staff Member
Lead Web Developer
Thank you for the video. When you move the pointer over the buff icon, does not a message about the buff icon appear?

88069A9B-0810-4818-818B-8597C8FB2116.png

It would also be great if you could make a video where we can see your mana losses.

Last edited:
OP
Xeno

Xeno

Apprentice
Supporter
I have high MR suit so it doesn't take it away for long enough to really see a difference. Let me see what I can do.

OP
Xeno

Xeno

Apprentice
Supporter
This should help see the mana taken and when under the debuff along with what the debuff says. Pausing it at 2:21 and 4:30 should allow you to see what the debuff shows and does. You can see from my stat bar that it doesn't actually take much mana from me. I just uploaded it so it may be an hour or so before it can be viewed in 1080 for clarity. I am not sure how long it takes Youtube to finish getting it set.

Argalep

Staff Member
Lead Web Developer
I have completed the development. You will be able to check it on the test server in a short time. Is this ability also found in the Burning Mage, Corrupted Mage, Vile Mage creatures in the shame dungeon?

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
This issue has been fixed.

Thanks for taking the time to video document all that.

@Xeno has been awarded 25 Sovereigns.

PLAY NOW

Heritage

Address
play.trueuo.com
Port
Uptime
23 hours
Players Online
Houses
Vendors
Gold