FIXED Enraged Earth Elemental

xG00BERx

Journeyman III
Supporter
I ran all over that god forsaken dungeon called the Underworld, and I did not see a single one of these on RealUO... I think it is something to do with the new spawners we have but they are not in the dungeon...

I did find that this says they are located in underworld but with my own checking I have found them not to be there.
https://uo.stratics.com/database/view.php?db_content=hunters&id=2790

Could we please remove them at minimum from Tyballs area, they are most definitely not there. He has nothing in the room before you face him.

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Sure I will take a look at this.

Please provide the [where coordinates to where these are spawning in the wrong locations and I will have a look.

OP
xG00BERx

xG00BERx

Journeyman III
Supporter
I actually ran through dead to get all the spawns then I went back alive and walked through it slowly a few times healing to stay alive etc seeing if anything would pop but I could not find anything, I perhaps wonder if maybe mining down their spawns those elemtentals, the reason I say this is because the minimg beetles are down there and I just figured those mountains I’m sure have the ability to drop ore even thought there’s 20 spiders I’m gonna try it on RealUO to be sure.

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Yeah that is fine. At least we know for sure they do not exist in the Underworld. How long did the Underworld take you to complete?

OP
xG00BERx

xG00BERx

Journeyman III
Supporter
I did it in two sittings, I would say 3 Hours minimum just because of all the double checking and tedious shit that comes with xmlspawners.. if I could dupe them with the timers preset where I didn’t have to change the Min Max respawn timer it would be cut down 30 mins or so.

Which brings me to what I was gonna test, I was going to locates the xmlspawner preset min max respawn timer in the code that says 5-10 Mins and change it.. if I did that, when I export it regardless of defaults it should save that timer of 1 sec to three mins because it notes all that stuff regardless of what the code is set as... anyways, if you know whether that works or not thatd be great, if you have no idea what I’m saying Cuz I’m at work and scatter brained I’ll just test it and get back to you after work lol

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Send me a PM on Discord and when we are both on I can edit XMLSpawner and send it to you.

PLAY NOW

Heritage

Address
play.trueuo.com
Port
Uptime
16 hours
Players Online
Houses
Vendors
Gold
4,413,567,147gp