FIXED Bushido may have a few bugs

Wager

Newbie III
Using Lightning strike on last hit killing mob, no effect and no message telling you you struck, only that you gained in honor and obviously the mob died. only used so far killing ettins outside of haven moongate. also, second possible bug with confidence, I'm looking for info to confirm, can be cast over and over with no delay, and no cool down for healing effect. while the casting may or may not be a bug i recall the healing part as having to wait for confidence to wear off before being able to heal again.

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Please look into Confidence more. You can use UOGuide or the official Uo wiki as a source to start at.

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Using Lightning strike on last hit killing mob, no effect and no message telling you you struck, only that you gained in honor and obviously the mob died. only used so far killing ettins outside of haven moongate. also, second possible bug with confidence, I'm looking for info to confirm, can be cast over and over with no delay, and no cool down for healing effect. while the casting may or may not be a bug i recall the healing part as having to wait for confidence to wear off before being able to heal again.

Lightning stike will now properly display the animation on a successful kill. Confidence, as reported, is working as intended.

Marking this report as Fixed.

PLAY NOW

Heritage

Address
play.trueuo.com
Port
Uptime
20 minutes
Players Online
Houses
Vendors
Gold