Not A Bug Wrong treasure map level from Ancient Wyrm

Meireffer

Novice III
Supporter
So. According to trueuo github Ancient Wyrm should drop treasure maps of lvl5 so Hoard. From what I can remember, paragon chest do bump said map lvl by 1 so it should be Trove.
I opened two chests and in both cases I got Hoard maps. Could this be a bug?

Asked on discord and got reply from Cid and he said that he got Trove map from Balron paragon chest (according to github Balrons drop Hoard maps).

1692987946503.png1692987931460.png

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master

On Heritage almost any creature has a chance to drop tmaps. The same is not true on production. When adding tmaps to the entire spread of monsters it required spreading some out quite a bit. I would compare the finds to this post. If something is still off I can look at Heritage specific code.

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
I also share this note at the bottom in the link I posted above. If you have specific feedback please post it there and I'll see. Try to compare it to the creature types around it. Still like max HP and fame/karma were originally used when determining what dropped what.

If you see a creature missing from this list or believe a creature should change one level +/- please comment below. These are fluid changes and adjustments can always be made.

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
I am going to mark this as not a bug since it is just one of the changes Heritage has. As noted in the link I provided above, how t-map distribution was changed is still open for debate. If you have more feedback please provide it there.

Xeno

Apprentice
Supporter
With how long it takes to kill paragons and that they hardly drop chests and you cannot get them from Miasma on Heritage, it would be nice if the chests from paragons bumped the map up one level from the map that they drop if not a paragon,

PLAY NOW

Heritage

Address
play.trueuo.com
Port
Uptime
5 hours
Players Online
Houses
Vendors
Gold
4,413,583,455gp