Expired Event Skara Brae Giant Turkey Hunt: 20 - 26 November, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
TurkeyHunt2023.pngThe Skara Brae Rangers Guild will be hosting a special hunt from the 20th through the 26th of November.

Take down aggressive Giant Turkeys in and around the woods of Skara Brae (Trammel and Felucca).

Unique prizes for those who bag the top 3 biggest Turkeys in both facets.

OP
Dan

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Giant Turkeys have been terrorizing the woods just east of Skara Brae. These turkeys are so large that even the town guards are scared to interact with them.
Screenshot 2023-11-20 150348.png
Visit Alarian the concerned ranger outside the rangers guild in Skara Brae Trammel.

Slay 5 turkeys in the immediate area in both Trammel or Felucca and return to her for a prize. The quest can be re-done.
Untitled.png * Spawn area

When turning in the quest players will be rewarded a bag with one of the following:
  • 10% chance - Thanksgiving Title Reward Deed
  • 50% chance - Turkey Hunting Guide Spellbook with randomized stats.
  • Otherwise - Giant Turkey on a Shelf (2023)
Giant Turkeys themselves have a 1% chance to drop on their corpse a Robe Decorated With Giant Turkey Feathers.

Giant Turkeys have a weight when you hover over them. When a giant turkey is killed the player who did the most damage will be rewarded with a proof deed.
Screenshot 2023-11-20 151017.png

Hunting Weight Contest: From 26 November to 28 November send me a private message on these forums with the name of your character who has one of these deeds in their bank if you wish to enter the contest.
  • 1 entry per real person.
  • Each person can enter up to two deeds. One for Trammel and one for Felucca.
  • The top 3 biggest proof deeds for Trammel and Felucca (6 prizes total) will earn the player a unique prize.

OP
Dan

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
This event ends at midnight on the 27th.

If you have been hunting turkeys and have a large one that you want to enter make sure you reach out to me, on these forums, by the 28th. Winners will be announced on the 29th.
Hunting Weight Contest: From 26 November to 28 November send me a private message on these forums with the name of your character who has one of these deeds in their bank if you wish to enter the contest.
  • 1 entry per real person.
  • Each person can enter up to two deeds. One for Trammel and one for Felucca.
  • The top 3 biggest proof deeds for Trammel and Felucca (6 prizes total) will earn the player a unique prize.
If there are ties, more rewards will be handed out.

Lastly, if you have not bought tickets yet, this raffle ends in 5 days.
Raffle.png

There won't be too much down time between this and the next holiday cycle. Get ready for Christmas on Heritage!

OP
Dan

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
I have started to receive messages on these forums regarding the turkey contest.

(Do not send messages over Discord please)

I will begin going through them on the night of the 28th and will announce the winners on the 29th.

In the mean time, make sure you keep the proof deed in an easy to find spot within your bank box. Once I have tallied your deed into the contest I will send you an acknowledgment message.

If you haven't submitted yet you have until tomorrow (the 28th) at midnight.

Good luck!

OP
Dan

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
I have gone through and responded / checked deeds for all currently received submissions. Players have until midnight tonight to message me with any last-minute submissions.

Winners will be announced, and awards handed out at some point tomorrow.

OP
Dan

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Turkey Hunt Winners

Trammel
  • Morrigan - 222 stones
  • Izolda - 220 stones
  • StarScream - 218 stones (tie for 3rd)
  • Freeman - 218 stones (tie for 3rd)
Felucca
  • Caverna - 211 stones
  • Hecate - 209 stones
  • StarScream - 207 stones

The prize has been placed in the winner's bank box.
TurkeyHunt.png

OP
Dan

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
raffle.png
Last chance! Even one ticket (1gp) has a chance to win!

Ends tomorrow @ noon EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLAY NOW

Heritage

Address
play.trueuo.com
Port
Uptime
22 hours
Players Online
Houses