FIXED Dryads Blessing Not Blessed

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Got a screenshot? All peerless turn-in keys should be blessed I believe. I'd like to make sure we are talking about the same item here.

Now when you drop the blessing in the basket and get those 3 other keys, those are not blessed.

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Never mind, I will look into it. I spawned one and it was not blessed.

What about all the other turn-in keys?

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
It was actually never blessed on Heritage. That specific key, since we removed timers from them years ago.

It will be fixed in the next patch.

OP
C

cardeal

Novice
Benefactor
Supporter
I am sure it was a blessed item before otherwise I wouldn’t have noticed but thanks for looking into it and coming with a quick fix :)

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
I literally just added in the line making that specific one blessed. All the others had the tag, that one didn't. It was not blessed before but will be in the next patch, since I believe all the other ones are.

Key.png
It has been edited 7 times, including today, since 2016. I just double-checked, by clicking on each PR which gives even more information. Never had the bless tag since we removed timers.

OP
C

cardeal

Novice
Benefactor
Supporter
Wow that was a shot in the dark and nailed the bullseye.. I was on mobileuo farming some keys the phone rang and I died went to ress and first thing that I saw was that they were not on me after ressing hence I reported anyways.. thanks again for your time on this..

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Yeah, most of the little bugs are absolutely happened on by chance.

There is another item called the "PeerlessKey" which is blessed and all keys derived from it became blessed. It also had the mechanics for making sure those keys decayed.

When we removed Peerless keys from decaying we simply made them all derive from Item and had to re-add the bless on an individual level. If you notice any others not blessed let me know.

PLAY NOW

Heritage

Address
play.trueuo.com
Port
Uptime
8 hours
Players Online
Houses
Vendors
Gold
4,399,390,287gp