Twisted Weld Dryads

Salendro

Newbie II
Benefactor
Supporter
Their peace ability is way to powerful and even after killed last for a very long time. My suggestion is make the effect stop if the dryad is killed.

Upvote 0

FireFly

Journeyman II
Supporter
Or let them not allow to peace player if karma/fame show glorious-but im affraid it will also affect insane dryads - that evil creature should peace her enemies

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
How does it work on production UO? If this is a bug we can move it.

OP
S

Salendro

Newbie II
Benefactor
Supporter
honestly im not sure how it works on production i just know it last FOREVER here compared other shards i have played on, and while i know you are aiming for accuracy i dont see why the effect should persist through death. makes no sense.

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Yeah, their effect lasting after they die is what stuck out to me. It could be like that on OSI. If anyone has any more insight it would be appreciated.

OP
S

Salendro

Newbie II
Benefactor
Supporter
i dont even know how to log in to my OSI account. after the merger of accounts i was never able to log in

JCide

Newbie III
So after testing on ea tc the duration of the peace effect is 5-6 seconds and continues even if the dryad is killed during that time. Interesting though is that the dropping armor into the backpack skill of the dryad appeared not to be present on EA's tc. I will do some investigation into that and make a bug report if necessary.

JCide

Newbie III
Nope, same character I always use for testing. Human Male, old school dexxer.
I'm going to test it specifically later.

JCide

Newbie III
Ok, I managed to get them to disrobe me on ea, don't know what the specifics on the chance for them to use that ability are but everything seems to be in order.
The peace times between the 2 shards are similar and appear just fine. They do tend to peace again right after it wears off which is a pain and can make it seem neverending but it's that way on EA as well.

Simply put, no differences between the two shards. All good.

Reactions: Dan
OP
S

Salendro

Newbie II
Benefactor
Supporter
I still think it should be changed here; hence my posting in suggestions and not bug reports.

heck just make it LOS then they cant do it over mountains and through walls and will break on death.

Magus Zeal

Expert II
Supporter
isn't it only important for farming coloured CU's ? like those dryads are only a pain in a small section of the twisted. they are a non-factor for peerless keys

FireFly

Journeyman II
Supporter
I think dryads also annoying when someone farming swoop? But imo its easy to avoid since you can use bands instead of healing spells? So not big deal at all.

In my opinion it not affect cu farming at all-i mean i usually dont use spells there so i dont even notice when get peaced

Magus Zeal

Expert II
Supporter
What are you guys doing in twisted that makes that part so hard? Pretty sure the point of that area is to just run through it while the feys and fiends duke it out. Once you get to gnaws cave its usually clean sailing no?

PLAY NOW

Heritage

Address
play.trueuo.com
Port
Uptime
17 hours
Players Online
Houses
Vendors
Gold
4,332,576,475gp