Resource icon

Train remove trap 1.0

No permission to download

Pacho87

Newbie III
Pacho87 submitted a new resource:

Train remove trap - Train remove trap with a circuit trap training kit

Trains remove trap using a circuit trap training kit. Recommend starting with 50 skill on a new character or training up to ~30 with the thieves guildmaster in Buccaneer’s Den.

Note that skill gains are slow!

Solve speed can be reduced if you want to watch the script solve the puzzle by editing the script. This will make the puzzle solve time increase!
Script speed can be increased slightly by reducing the timeout delay if you have a good connection. This will make the script spammier...

Read more about this resource...

Tingan

Newbie III
Supporter
I may be doing something wrong, but I can't choose Remove Trap on Character Creation. Maybe it still thinks you have to have Detect Hidden so won't let you?

Magus Zeal

Expert II
Supporter
That's a good question on character creation. You should probably open a bug report for that. There are precious few skills in game that are like that (Spellweaving is unlocked via a quest..i cant even think of any others)

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
I will look into it but I believe the skills listed there are handled client side, IE - no control unless we used an edited CUO client with them added.

OP
P

Pacho87

Newbie III
Welp, I'll edit the description of the script until something changes just in case to prevent future confusion.

Tingan

Newbie III
Supporter
Thank you @Xeno for confirming the issue on OSI.

Thank you @Dan for your reply; if that is the case then so be it :)

Thank you @Pacho87 for offering to edit your informative post on this subject.

Tingan

Newbie III
Supporter
This macro works really well. I had to change the 'timeout_delay' to 1000 otherwise it wouldn't progress past the first move, but after that I'm getting plenty of gains. I also like the feedback that it gives as it is working.

Deviant01

Would love to try the script out but all I find is the description of it. has it been removed or am I just a goober that needs to look closer?

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Would love to try the script out but all I find is the description of it. has it been removed or am I just a goober that needs to look closer?
this.png
Scroll back up, you should have a Download button there. If you don't, please let me know.

Deviant01

At work at the moment, ill check my desktop when I get home. I will say the download link is available on my phone. I hope and pray its not their simply so I don't look like an ID-10-T. LMAO! Thx for helping an old (apparently blind) fool.

Reactions: Dan

Pablitoz

Hello! This script is exactly what I was looking for but for some reason it wont move from the first step. May i be doing something wrong? Im playing on OSI shards.

PLAY NOW

Heritage

Address
play.trueuo.com
Port
Uptime
17 hours
Players Online
Houses
Vendors
Gold
4,332,576,475gp