Information This Old House, Issue #3 (04/11/21) The BOD Vault

Omalley

Adept III
Benefactor
Supporter
1618169689975.png
In this issue of This Old House, I show you around my BOD Vault! This house is used to sort, and store Bulk Order Deeds! The 2nd floor and roof of the house is done up to look like a BOD Book (Looks better on the mini-map) It currently houses over 10,000 BODs.

1618169833903.png
The 1st floor is a BOD filling workshop! and Soon™ I will be selling BODs out of this house.

1618169961201.png
A few times a week, I will set up a gating macro and open a gate from the house to Luna and run 15 Bod collectors to collect their BODs.. They bring them back here, to the sorting room, this is where all my BODs are stored. The Black BODs on the Floor are Pre-patched Tinker BODs, they are no longer obtainable. (Colored Tool BODs)

The BOD Vault is open to the public, feel free to come on by and have a look for yourself!

Ultima Online Video Tip!
Did you know that you can connect your houses on Heritage, its not technically "Connected" but this little trick will allow you to walk from one house to the other, from the 1st floor only! I have 5 or 6 houses in West Zento setup this way. In this video I will show you how to do it. In order for this to work, you must place the houses 2 Tiles apart!! The NPC that I visit in this video is a Heritage custom, created by @Dexter !!Thanks Dex!!

Heritage

Address
play.trueuo.com
Port
Uptime
9 hours
Players Online
Houses
Vendors
Gold
2,384,021,024gp

Test Center