Pinco's UI

tektran

Neophyte III
Supporter
Anyone have experience with this custom ui? I recently tried using it, as I like a lot of the graphical features it adds, but I just can't get it working smoothly. Followed the setup guide, but having issues like the bag and paperdoll hotkey not working. Containers in general get all screwy when I open and close them, often reverting back to the 2d style container.

When I first log a character in, I kept getting spammed by the automatic insurance gump, every 2 mins despite me telling it I didn't want to insure a particular item. And then the default EC feature allows me to left click once on my character to access things like quest/account info with commands, etc. Couldn't find that in Pinco's. In the default EC when you click on an npc, sometimes they have quick-options attached to their character portrait, like the banker has bank, smiths have bods/bribe, etc. That feature seemed to be missing on Pinco's.

Overall it looks like a really nice UI. I know it's not designed for freeshards, but was hopeful ours was close enough to OSI that it would work. But a few of these things, like bags not working right are deal breakers for me if I can't get the issue sorted out.

Meireffer

Novice III
Supporter
Tried a lot of ways to get it working. Couldn't get past this insurance gump annoyance. Either this or Pinco's UI splashscreen. I gave up.

OP
T

tektran

Neophyte III
Supporter
Yeah, I'm on their discord, probably going to reach out to them later about it, see if he has any suggestions. But attempting to get it working again just now ended with something getting completely screwed. My enhance client launcher for heritage completely stopped working. Wouldn't hook into heritage, was popping up some kind of error and connecting me directly to the EA servers. So, reinstalling the enhanced client and heritage connector now. :(

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Pinco's UI will only work with production. You can use the enhanced client here but that UI will not work due to different ways data is collected and used between emulation and production.

PLAY NOW

Heritage

Address
play.trueuo.com
Port
Players Online
Houses
Vendors
Gold
3,388,217,231gp
Top Bottom