Server Side Changes
- Heritage and the TrueUO emulator have been upgraded from the .NET Framework 4.8 to .NET 8.
- Too many changes to note but the ability to keep Heritage relevant from a framework/OS standpoint has been dramatically increased ensuring smooth operations on current and future operating systems.
- Updated the operating system of the server from Windows Server 2019 to Windows Server 2022.
- Replica Favored One Earrings have been added to the in-game store under Equipment.
- Donation drive reward from earlier this year.
- Pet Dyes can no longer be used on normal Swamp Dragons.
- We have gotten too many complaints over the years from people using them on swamp dragons not realizing the color will change again if armor is added or changed.
- Changed how event items are tagged:
- Event items that are only obtainable during a specific event are now tagged: Event Item (YEAR)
- Event items that could be re-introduced again either have no tag or simply the Event Item tag. (no change)
- Removed the (Unique Reward) tag as unique implies only one exists. The Unique tag will be used solely on truly unique (1 of 1) items.
- Past unique decoration raffle rewards, like The Goat, will be getting a new Unique tag.
- Other past decoration raffle rewards will also be getting this tag but I need to apply it in-game. If you have one of these please send me a PM letting me know its location.
- "Nightmare Trapped In A Crystal" has been renamed to "Nightmare Imp Trapped In A Crystal" to prevent confusion.
- Magic Unlock no longer works on Wrong Dungeon prison chests.
- lockpicks must be used.
- Bracers of Alchemical Devastation will now continue to work even if the user is wearing a shield.
- Small Carpentry Instrument BODs no longer require the music skill to obtain.