New members of Heritage and TrueUO - how did you find us?

Brosephine

Apprentice III
The Legend
Benefactor
Supporter
Posting because I saw we have some former Chesapeake shard players here! I played Chessy as well from 2002 until about 2014 when I officially closed my OSI account. When I decided to come back to UO, I bopped around to different free shards for a few years. Unfortunately, most of the ones I enjoyed would fizzle out within a few months. The only one that was consistently up was Demise, but it lacked much of the content I was looking for. I've been on Heritage for three years now and will never look elsewhere!

A warm welcome to everyone who's checking out Heritage for the first time! I hope you like it here as well. :)

Dr Dolittle

Newbie II
Benefactor
Supporter
Posting because I saw we have some former Chesapeake shard players here! I played Chessy as well from 2002 until about 2014 when I officially closed my OSI account. When I decided to come back to UO, I bopped around to different free shards for a few years. Unfortunately, most of the ones I enjoyed would fizzle out within a few months. The only one that was consistently up was Demise, but it lacked much of the content I was looking for. I've been on Heritage for three years now and will never look elsewhere!

A warm welcome to everyone who's checking out Heritage for the first time! I hope you like it here as well. :)
I was in the Royal Britannian Guards (RBG) on Chesapeake my two main characters was Slook Rah and Honey Badger. I've only been here on Heritage a week, but I like what I've seen so far. A lot of new content to learn.

Brosephine

Apprentice III
The Legend
Benefactor
Supporter
I was in the Royal Britannian Guards (RBG) on Chesapeake my two main characters was Slook Rah and Honey Badger. I've only been here on Heritage a week, but I like what I've seen so far. A lot of new content to learn.

Of course! RBG! I was in a spawning guild, but for the life of me I cannot remember the name of the guild I was in just before I quit OSI. Feels bad... All that comes to mind are the fights I had as a member of BiC (Born in Chaos) against !C! Such fun times! And yeah, Dan keeps Heritage up-to-date on the latest content. Hopefully it's fun to learn though and not super overwhelming!

Tingan

Newbie III
Supporter
Hi all,

I played UO in the late 90s (LBR onwards) for a few years on Europa.
I then moved through: EQ2, Horizons, GW, Vanguard, SWG, Rift, LOTRO, Terra, DDO, ESO, GW2 and WoW.
Amongst these I also settled in UO Renaissance for a while, went back to OSI Europa for a couple of years and most recently UO Legends of Sosaria.

Thank you for having me UO Heritage :D

Mrriots

Apprentice II
Benefactor
Supporter
Hi all,

I played UO in the late 90s (LBR onwards) for a few years on Europa.
I then moved through: EQ2, Horizons, GW, Vanguard, SWG, Rift, LOTRO, Terra, DDO, ESO, GW2 and WoW.
Amongst these I also settled in UO Renaissance for a while, went back to OSI Europa for a couple of years and most recently UO Legends of Sosaria.

Thank you for having me UO Heritage :D
Welcome!

Amazing to see someone actually acknowlage LBR, many people just say UO:R and then jump to AoS straight away :D

Domitian

Hello!

Thinking of joining (if I get some time, maybe tonight) and found my way here by way of the reddit post (i lurk the sub for my monthly nostalgia trip).

I joined UO back in the Origin beta, finally settling on Sonoma and stayed there from '97 through about '03 (a small break here or there). Took a few years off between SE expansion and ML. Left sometime shortly after and came back again in '09 for SA expansion and stayed through HS. Like many, I played WoW a bit throughout.

I also tried Outlands a few times, most recently a few weeks ago, but could never get out of the starting area for some reason. Something about it didn't stick for me. I think being too restricted in what I could do to make money in the starter area before I got fed to the PKs mainly.

I have *very* fond memories of the early UO days when getting home from school and logging on to play was a big deal. I remember my buddy being one of the first in the game to start the "Moonglow bank roof sitting" to keep away from thieves and how amazing it was when his magery was high enough to portal - it was a big deal back then. After that we became the thieves known as the "LoL"'s - a bunch of characters all named LoL who were PKs and thieves and were differentiated by their different color outfits (I was yellow LoL). Ironically, nearly all of us were also part of the a few main anti-PK groups (notably An Rach Moonglow and Oasis Guards).

I dabble in just about everything, but loved crafting back when there was a lively economy to sell even simple goods like furniture, and enjoyed treasure hunting.

Anyway - thanks for the trip down memory lane. Will pop on to check out the server tonight or tomorrow!

Magus Zeal

Expert II
Supporter
@Domitian hey thanks for dropping us a line! UO is such a great source of Nostalgia for me as well.

Outlands is definitely it's own thing and can only be sparingly described as "UO". But for the assets it uses I would consider it a different game (kudos to that team for making it!).

Having said that, ModernUO (as in today's uo) is a lot different from the "good ol days". Imagine a theme park crammed inside a sandbox and you start getting close to where it's come. I hope to see you in game and please ask for help and guidance - I can't think of anyone here who wouldn't try to get you going.

uoguide.com (great resource)
uo.com (the defacto great resource)

You can also ask anything you'd like in the forums.

PLAY NOW

Heritage

Address
play.trueuo.com
Port
Players Online
Houses
Vendors
Gold
2,844,846,208gp

Test Center

Address