FIXED Khaldun minor arts droprate

Meireffer

Newbie III
Heritage Supporter
I went on a run to Khaldun today. Got 3 pet treats which gives 90 minutes of fun in there.
In those 90 minutes i killed normal monsters and champion spawn. Didn't get a single minor art to exchange.

According to https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/seasonal-events/halloween-treasures-of-khaldun/

Artifacts of the Cult will appear in adventurers’ packs as they battle the inhabitants of the dungeon
I get it that drop rate cannot be too high, but 90 minutes of killing everything that moves there without a single drop makes me think that something may be off.

Is it possible to check this place? If everything is launched as it supposed to be?
Thanks

Omalley

Expert III
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Heritage Supporter
I have the same issue in Doom.. i train pets down there alot, and rarely get a drop, or see the vases.. :(

Dexter

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Maybe we should do some google research and see about EA drop rates?

Reactions: Dan

Dexter

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
So, I'll do my part. on ServUO, The drop rate for Doom and Khaldun are literally the same as a tokuno minor.

OP
OP
Meireffer

Meireffer

Newbie III
Heritage Supporter
Ok, i'll run few more times there, but to be double sure - what monsters have chance to drop artifacts of the cult? Only champion spawn ones or regular ones in that dungeon aswell? Fel or Tram? Or both?

Only info i could find related to drop chance on production shards was "they're fairly common" :|

Dexter

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
it is not. I haven't even pushed it yet. I like to push several bug fixes at a time. I'll have enough in an hour or so. I would bet on it being live during tomorrows restart.