Imbuing Talisman

Cid

Novice
Benefactor
Supporter
It occurred to me that since Talisman do not have any redeeming value for CUB points how about we change them? Now, I don't know much about the imbuing skill so I assume that the Talisman cannot be altered based on their zero value as CUB turn ins. If I am wrong with this assumption then this thread is all moot.

Wouldn't it be nice if Tallys were added to the list of items that could be imbued? I mean...it's a piece of gear, right? I think it would add some more depth to the craft if we could imbue them. I have seen some Tallys that had some skill enhancement properties combined with monster slayer properties. I have also seen some really weird combinations like Lava Snake protection along with Fletching Exceptional bonus. ???

For an example of possible changes, the "owned by: XYZ" property could be changed to "blessed" to make the item easier to market to other players. Protection properties could be made to actually call up a monster to fight alongside you for a short time, say 2 min or so....Hell, I might even train the imbuing skill to add to my mule char.

I'm not even sure if this would actually fly from a coding standpoint. I don't know much about writing code either.....Another skill I need to train up.

Just thinking out loud here so please add your thoughts either pro or con.

Upvote 0

Magus Zeal

Expert II
Supporter
Talismans, like clothing, can be delicate to balance if imbuing was mixed in.

A redemption system would be neat though. Trade 50 talismans of anything to redeem for some predetermined talisman that you could use. 1 "point" per talisman - or something along those lines. Make it so redeemed talismans cannot produce the ones that crafters can make - but rather some kind of xyz killer, or something with modest stats that cant compete with a conjurors/slither/etc. but has some common suit stats (say lrc 10 or something).

PLAY NOW

Heritage

Address
play.trueuo.com
Port
Players Online
Houses
Vendors
Gold
2,673,180,407gp

Test Center

Address