Expired Event Horror House! October 1st - October 31st.

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Adept
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
1603105517671.png
The Prize for 10/18 has been claimed! a new prize will be dropped in at a random time today!

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Adept
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
The reward for 10/19 has been claimed, and I forgot what it was! :D Keep any eye on the house today, a new reward will drop in at a random time!

Edit: The prize was a Heart Of The Lion chest plate.

Last edited:
OP
Omalley

Omalley

Adept
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
The prize for 10/20 was claimed! it was a Hat of the Magi! New prize at random between now and midnight!!

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Adept
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
The Prize for 10/21 has yet to be claimed! If you are reading this! hurry hurry! once it is gone, the next one will be dropped in at a random time today!

10/21s prize was another ragged covering, with 100+ luck!

Last edited:
OP
Omalley

Omalley

Adept
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
The prize for 10/23 was claimed, An Ank Pendant! Keep an eye on the house today! new item at random some time today

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Adept
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
The Prize For 10/24 Was another +5 fishing, 100+ Luck Ragged Sea Covering. Another prize will be dropped in the bag at a random time from now, till midnight (est)

We are entering into the last week for the Horror House! This week I will be giving away a special prize, that will claim the largest reward that im giving way this month! (This prize will be rewarded on Halloween night!) So keep your eyes peeled!

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Adept
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
1603752260313.png
The prize for 10/25 was claimed! A New Reward will be added at a random time between now and midnight EST!

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Adept
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
1603801783264.png
The reward fpr 10/26 was claimed! A new reward will be placed in the bag sometime today!

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Adept
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
Oops! The prize for 10/28 was 500 Etheral Sand! New Prize Today! Only a few days left!!

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Adept
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
Ha, oops, just realized i forgot to make a post for 10/29 (Ragged Sea Covering, 100 Luck & +5 Fishing) and on 10/30 The special secret prize was given away! The person who claimed the Pumpkin Orange Book needs to contact me on discord or on the forums, so we can set up time to give away the final prize! Once the prize is claimed. Then i will post a picture here in this thread! Thanks for playing everyone!

Top Bottom