Active Event Horror House! October 1st - October 31st.

Omalley

Expert III
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
1601559097522.png

Its the Halloween Season Once Again! ...and with it comes trick or treat! This year! I bring you "Horror House!" a teleporter maze.. where every step could lead you to your doom!! find your way to the roof and claim a treat! I will drop items in the container on the roof at random times everyday during the month of October! Some will be Tricks & Some will be Treats! While you are there, stop by the Tombs of Dan & Dexter, and seek out hidden treasures inside! There is also a Costume Shop! where you can get something spooky to wear! You can find Horror House in the Western most part of Zento Island, in Makato-jima.

Happy Halloween Heritage!!
Post automatically merged:

As of this post, the 1st items have been dropped in containers! Good luck!

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Expert III
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
Second Prize has been claimed! A Ragged Cloak with 100 Luck! Dont forget there are other secrets hidden in the houses. ;) Good luck!

Wild Elf

Neophyte II
Supporter
I have not claimed the main prize yet, but i know of one :p so others get to have fun i am not going to claim it again. Thank you for doing that,its super fun!

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Expert III
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
ww.png
the 3rd Prize has been claimed! No one claimed it yesterday, probably because someone dropped a magery scroll in the bag, I would never put something as useless in as a prize, guys! If i find who is leaving trash in the bags, i will ban you from the house! anyway.. Gave yesterdays prize away this morning! Gratz to the winner! another item will be placed in the bag at a random time today! so make sure to mark a rune!! ;)

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Expert III
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
Todays Prize has been claimed! The winner walked off with an Ethereal Horse Mount! Cya tommorow!

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Expert III
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
The 5th prize at Horror House has been claimed! A Barbed Runic Sewing Kit! We will give it another go tomorrow!

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Expert III
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
Todays Prize #6 has been claimed! a 110 Luck +5 Fishing Ragged Cloak!

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Expert III
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
reward.png
The prize for the 7th of October was claimed late last night! Another prize coming today!

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Expert III
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
Todays prize has been claimed! A pair of +5 Mining Gloves! See ya tommorow!

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Expert III
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
Todays Prize (10/9) has been claimed, an animated heart shaped box!

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Expert III
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
1602412277591.png
The prize for 10/10 has been claimed! a Battle horn of G'splat!

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Expert III
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
The prize for 10/11 has been claimed, a Ragged Sea Covering (Cloak) with 100+ luck & +5 fishing!)

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Expert III
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
The prize for 10/12, a Trapped Spirit of the Headless Horseman! and the prize for 10/13, A Llama Ethereal Mount! was claimed!

(sorry forgot to report in yesterday :D)

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Expert III
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
1602676923279.png
Todays prize (10/14) has been claimed, it went in just after server restart! Cya tommorow!
Post automatically merged:

Remember, there are other secrets inside Horror House, than just the main prize. Be sure to search out the event grounds for other hidden treasures!

Last edited:
OP
Omalley

Omalley

Expert III
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
bah, i check a few times a day and it is never the right time :p Cool stuff tho, i appreciate these player run events

Todays didnt last very long.. about 15 minutes after i placed it, someone came and claimed it :D

OP
Omalley

Omalley

Expert III
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
The reward for 10/16 has been claimed. An Orcish Marines Robe! (Sorry forgot to take a screenshot!) New prize tommorow!

Also! I have been made aware of a cheat that allows you to hide goza mats! If you wish to cheat cuse you suck at puzzles, thats fine.. i suck at puzzles.. but if you use steam, and type "-hide" in game, then target a goza, it will hide all gozas.. :D I just wanted to level the playing field, now everone knows how to manipulate it.. and thats fine, it was never meant to be a challenge.. it was just a fun way to give away items!

Top Bottom