Expired Event Heritage 5th Year Anniversary Party 1/15/2021

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Join us on 1/15/2021 (Friday) @ 8pm EST near the Luna Stables the celebrate the 5th Year Aniversary of Heritage going live. We will be clearing a dungeon and placing a reward chest at the end of the dungeon for all who partake. Access to a random Ilshenar Dungeon may be restricted leading up to the 15th, as I set it up.

We will be activating the raffles for the Gold and Sovereign steeds during the Anniversary. As stated during the first raffle these specific horses will be raffled twice a year. Once in the Summer and once during the Winter.

MESSAGE ME ON THESE FORUMS ON 1/15/2021 WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME TO CLAIM YOUR 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY REWARD:
  • Tabard Stitched With The Emblem Of Heritage (Robe slot, can be worn by all races)
    • To claim this you must message me on these forums on 1/15/2021. (1) Start conversation | TrueUO.com - Home of the Heritage Shard
    • Messages before 1/15 will not be accepted. Messages after 1/15 will not be accepted.
    • This item is one per person. Anyone found making extra forum accounts in an attempt to claim more risk being blocked.
    • Tabards will begin to be handed out on the night of the 15th and it may take a day or two to get them all out, depending on volume.
Tabard.png

OP
Dan

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Like @BooshBooshBoosh pointed out.

Thanks for the messages thus far! :)

As another quick reminder:
  • Tabards will begin to be handed out on the night of the 15th and it may take a day or two to get them all out, depending on volume.

Top Bottom