Selling Granite

Magus Zeal

Expert II
Supporter
I think you might want to revise your pricing. For that amount it will cost me 4K to make a single stone table. Assuming im a crafter making that table to sell, i would need to sell that for more than 4k to earn any kind of return.

Check out what you can make and try to work backwards to the granite. It's a tough sale.

A single gargish bed is 100 stone to make - so at your price for a reg granite bed its 45k for that bed....

On the other hand I do not claim to be all knowing here and maybe these things will fly off the vendor. I'm just basing this on demand I've observed.

Last edited:
OP
A

Anthar

Novice III
Supporter
This is the price i am willing to sell that for.
It actually takes a lot of time to mine those things and it looks like supply also died on shard.

My low skilled archer can make 45k gold in less time than miner can mine 100 stone.

Omalley

Master
Benefactor
Supporter
This is the price i am willing to sell that for.
It actually takes a lot of time to mine those things and it looks like supply also died on shard.

My low skilled archer can make 45k gold in less time than miner can mine 100 stone.

Granite & sand are easy to gather, If you want to make money, ingots & leather are the resources to sell

Magus Zeal

Expert II
Supporter
My low skilled archer can make 45k gold in less time than miner can mine 100 stone
Yes this is a really good way to figure out if something is worth the time. :) I mine my granite with a script so i consider all of it "free time"

PLAY NOW

Heritage

Address
play.trueuo.com
Port
Uptime
11 hours
Players Online
Houses
Vendors
Gold
4,398,387,113gp