EC Problem

tektran

Neophyte III
Supporter
So trying to get Pinco's UI to work a few days ago, my Heritage EC eventually bugged out. I completely removed EC from my pc, removed pincos, deleted the entire folder, including the user settings in the documents, then deleted Heritage's EC program. Fresh install EC, did -not- redownload pinco, fresh download and install Heritage EC connector. Still gettting an error message. The program isn't connecting to Heritage but instead connecting to official servers. Not sure what I did or how to fix it being as fresh installs did not work.

ec prob.jpg

OP
T

tektran

Neophyte III
Supporter
If I then click ok on that, and exit out of the open (connected to official shards) EC client, the normal dialogue box is up for selecting path. I leave the default alone and click play and the next error message appears: ec problem 2.jpg

OP
T

tektran

Neophyte III
Supporter
Ok, after some more digging, I found a UI folder in %appdata\local that had a bunch of UO stuff in it. No clue what it's from, I'm guessing maybe it was from Pinco's and was conflicting. I deleted that folder and did another fresh download/reinstall of both enhanced client and the heritage EC hook program. Seems to finally be working!!!

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Awesome. I am glad you figured it out.

This post will serve as a good reference for anyone else that may have been in a similar situation.

Top Bottom