FireFly

Journeyman
Supporter
So i do some research on stratic forum

Basicly it should have same stats like greater Dragons and overcap skills

I tested on our TC with use command for instant spawn one and tbh
None of them have wreslting tact resist magery or eval more than 100
Resisys also around 65 each..
Tried Greater Dragon got few with 122wreslting 126tact or 123 resist spells.

I also own one old turtle in my stables and just checked all skills i want to go more than gm i must scrolled by my own.

Can we have stats on them fixed so it will also bring more reasons to farm that champ?
Every single one i got

OP
F

FireFly

Journeyman
Supporter
I asked on cah discord they told me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210717_190200_com.discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20210717_190200_com.discord.jpg
    582.3 KB · Views: 14

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
When I made the exactly the same as Greater Dragons they kept spitting out as 4 slots. Do Greater Dragons commonly come as 4 slots?

OP
F

FireFly

Journeyman
Supporter
Yes thats correct.

Also i. Check my turtle i got already before report all skills and stats was far away from gd and with 1slot training i only waste some scrolls and its like useless little turtle :(.

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Yes thats correct.

Also i. Check my turtle i got already before report all skills and stats was far away from gd and with 1slot training i only waste some scrolls and its like useless little turtle :(.
Well don't hatch anymore. Adjusting pre-existing pets on a mass scale is no where near as easy as say, when I edit all armor and weapons and thus probably won't be happening in this case.

Way more variables in play.

The turtles stats are not created until you hatch the actual egg. So if you get any more eggs, put them aside.

I have an edit specifically for these that I will push onto the TC.

You won't need to hatch them, simply using the command and then taming will work.

I'd like to see a screen shot of a couple you get along with their intensity via the uocah pet calculator before any potential changes on Heritage.

I'll let you know when an updated version is available there for testing.

OP
F

FireFly

Journeyman
Supporter
And its ok not even think about replace one i own, but without hatch it before research/made bug report i would never know their stats are not like they should be.

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
And its ok not even think about replace one i own, but without hatch it before research/made bug report i would never know their stats are not like they should be.
Yeah, I am not saying I won't delete a horrible one and replace it with a random egg, once a fix makes it way to the shard. We aren't there yet though.

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
The Test Center has been updated with a new version of the Dragon Turtle Hatchling.

Their only difference now is that their skills lower after tame, first time only.
so unlike greater dragons when you tame the turtles they will drop 55% in skills but you can train them back up to 10% lower then pretame skills.

Code:
public override void OnAfterTame(Mobile tamer)
        {
            if (Owners.Count == 0)
            {
                SkillsCap = Skills.Total;

foreach (Skill sk in Skills)
                {
                    if (sk.Base > 0)
                    {
                        sk.Cap = Math.Max(100, sk.Base - sk.Base * 10);
                        sk.Base = sk.Base - sk.Base * .55;
                    }
                }
            }
        }

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Any feedback on the Dragon Turtle changes before they go live in the next few days?

PLAY NOW

Heritage

Address
play.trueuo.com
Port
Players Online
Houses
Vendors
Gold
2,844,520,916gp

Test Center

Address