FIXED Dark Guardians loot

DaBeanCounter

Journeyman III
Wiki Editor
Heritage Supporter
Everything listed there means they "could" drop a map. And they do. There no 100% drop for maps. Mobs who "could" drop a map don't always thanks to RNGESUS.

JCide

Newbie III
This is now incorrect I believe. Before the t map changes dark guardians always dropped a map every kill random between lvl 1-4. After the changes to maps they now simply sometimes drop a map like every other creature that drops em. I will check ea to confirm though.
Post automatically merged:

Before I check though on this list of tmaps

Dark guardians are now listed as dropping lvl 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Yeah due to the fact that UO literally just changed their T-Map system a few months ago, and we are now using this new system, we will need to test on UO ourselves, regardless of what anyone "swears". A video would be a great help though.

The UOGuide article posted was last updated in 2009. That is way out of date regardless and we would not use that source blindly without testing.

JCide

Newbie III
He is right that they used to 100% drop a random map. It's just not that way since the map changes. Still going to hit ea TC and make sure though. It used to be a hell of a way to get clean up points.

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Awesome man thanks a lot! Perfect, that is all we need.

Hey, uh....how many Dark Guardians does Heritage spawn each time?

JCide

Newbie III
I've not tested on heritage besides on a normal mount. In which case we spawn 2.
It doesn't appear that EA counts the ethereal mount so is just spawning the one.

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Oh, interesting point. We will have to look to see if we are counting ethereal mounts.

Dexter

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
its not counting ethereals. Also, noticed they are stash and supply drops, but more stash.

JCide

Newbie III
Yes it should be just stash and supply now. The old map system they dropped lvl 1-3 so with the new system it should be stash and supply. I'm not sure how much rng is involved with the amount of stash vs supply.

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
This issue has been fixed.

@czekolada @ @JCide have each been awarded 10 Sovereigns. We usually just reward one time but that's for the video @JCide you saved us some time.