Expired Event Coronavirus, time at home, and the coming week on UO Heritage

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
As more and more of us are impacted by this virus we find ourselves stuck in our homes, which is the best and safest place to be.

Starting on the 16th and until the 22nd of March, we will be holding daily, staff-run, in-game events on Heritage.

Monday – Void Pool Lockdown
  • Join us while we work together to set a new shard Void Pool score record (Trammel)
  • Unique prizes for all who attend.
  • We will run the event once at 1pm EST and again at 8pm EST.

Tuesday – Town Of Cove Orcish Onslaught

Wednesday – Midweek Crafts and Sales
  • From 1pm EST to 8pm EST the space outside the Luna stables will be converted into a crafts and open market.
  • During this time I will be there crafting 150/150 imbued weapons! Get your Imbued Exceptionally Crafted By Dan weapon or piece of armor. (1 per real person / IP)
  • I will also enhance one item, that can be enhanced, with Forged Metal of Artifacts. (1 per real person / IP)
  • We invite any crafters and merchants to also attend if they wish to sell their services or wares.

Thursday - Ilshenar Paragon Dungeon Crawl and Scavenger Hunt
  • This event will start at 3pm EST - We will gather at the Luna stables.
  • Prepare to explore two dungeons and fight various bosses.
  • Afterward, a list of clues will be given. These clues will lead to various deeds with a number on them. Collect all the numbers to unlock the reward chest. (Winner takes all)

Friday – End of the week Monster Bash Extreme
  • We will be holding three monster bash events at 10am EST, 2pm EST, and 8pm EST.
  • Monster bash bosses will drop unique items and Sovereigns.

Stay safe Heritage and I will see you all in-game soon.

Molokai

Novice
Dan's Working them craft skillz!

Thanks for taking time to help!
I have not gained imbue so this is very helpful!

unknown[1].png
unknown[1].png

Reactions: Dan
OP
OP
Dan

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Thursday - Ilshenar Paragon Dungeon Crawl and Scavenger Hunt
  • This event will start at 3pm EST - We will gather at the Luna stables.
  • Prepare to explore two dungeons and fight various bosses.
  • Afterward, a list of clues will be given. These clues will lead to various deeds with a number on them. Collect all the numbers to unlock the reward chest. (Winner takes all)

How this event will work:

I will be guiding us all through two dungeons in Ilshenar. Stay with the group so you do not miss anything.

The bosses that spawn in these dungeons will be tough. They will have unique themed drops AND will drop 5 pieces of "paper" with a number scribbled on it. Share these numbers or horde them, it is up to you.

1. ? 2. ? 3. ? 4. ? 5. ?

In the end, you are trying to get the 5 numbers in order. While it would help to have all 5, through the process of elimination you may be able to figure it out with just 3 or 4 of the numbers. You are limited to two guesses a day, per character.

At the end of the Event, a Secret Chest will be spawned in a hidden location. I will post a few clues in the box below AFTER the in-game event has concluded.

BOX LOCATION CLUES

• I am in Trammel.
  • I am in a landmass that did not exist in the 1st Age but was added with the 2nd.
  • You CAN NOT get to me simply by walking.
Where am I?

Inside the Secret Chest will be 2,000 Sovereigns and this years donation drive reward item. https://trueuo.com/threads/5th-annu...e-earn-a-unique-item-ends-may-10th-2020.2044/

Show10.png
*Paper clues that will drop and a look at the chest

The chest will be deleted after 30 days if no one finds / opens it.

Last edited: