NEWS Changes coming to T2A Trammel

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
In the next few days, you will no longer be able to mark/use travel spells in the Lost Lands Trammel. In the future, we will be releasing a few custom quests that focus on exploring T2A.

Delucia and Papua will be added to the Public Moongate. (Both Trammel and Felucca versions)
Del.png

Various Eodon and Ter Mur spawns can now be found in various locations around T2A Trammel. The existing dungeons and adventuring spots (City Of The Dead) will also be getting enhancements to their spawn.
T2A.png

Tigers, Bouras, and Sliths can be found in various locations around T2A. Are there any other spawns you would be interested in seeing? Specifically, imbuing ingredient-producing spawns?

In the future, it is possible that we may see the closing of Eodon. If this happens most of the spawn will get new locations in Trammel/T2A and certain locations could be used for future quests. The dungeons that currently exist there, like Shadowguard, would have new entrances created in Trammel and the Moonstone Crystal would be re-coded to display T2A travel locations.

Omalley

Master
Benefactor
Supporter
1620093738696.png
The Land Of The Lost = Dinosaurs..

Lost Lands = Dinosaurs...

Makes sense.. :D
Post automatically merged:

In the next few days, you will no longer be able to mark/use travel spells in the Lost Lands Trammel. In the future, we will be releasing a few custom quests that focus on exploring T2A.

Delucia and Papua will be added to the Public Moongate. (Both Trammel and Felucca versions)
View attachment 4108

Various Eodon and Ter Mur spawns can now be found in various locations around T2A Trammel. The existing dungeons and adventuring spots (City Of The Dead) will also be getting enhancements to their spawn.
View attachment 4110

Tigers, Bouras, and Sliths can be found in various locations around T2A. Are there any other spawns you would be interested in seeing? Specifically, imbuing ingredient-producing spawns?

In the future, it is possible that we may see the closing of Eodon. If this happens most of the spawn will get new locations in Trammel/T2A and certain locations could be used for future quests. The dungeons that currently exist there, like Shadowguard, would have new entrances created in Trammel and the Moonstone Crystal would be re-coded to display T2A travel locations.

Also.. I get the feeling there is a bigger picture here.. lots of weird changes recently, would be nice to know what the bigger picture is, to more understand the weird changes :)

Magus Zeal

Expert II
Supporter
Dan needs a map for quests. Termur/Eodon are great for one-off things. not to mention those areas are basically incomplete. Perfect grounds for custom stuff. (this is just me hoping)

Omalley

Master
Benefactor
Supporter
Dan needs a map for quests. Termur/Eodon are great for one-off things. not to mention those areas are basically incomplete. Perfect grounds for custom stuff. (this is just me hoping)
Sounds interesting, as I too would be interested in some custom content. Thats why Im curious about the "Bigger Picture" here.

OP
Dan

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
I will post a detailed "road map" on where I plan on taking Heritage over the next 2 years soon.

I am as committed today as I was in 2016 to the development and longevity of Heritage. There will continue to be changes and new challenges to overcome. Whether it be a change in mechanics or a new quest to complete. Our Sosaria is one that is ever-changing and no longer bound by any specific direction. This will create new adventures and opportunities for new and old players alike.

A stale world quickly becomes a dead world.

Xeno

Novice III
Supporter
Why remove marking and recalling in tram lost lands? It sucks to move around there as it is. I don't see why the need to change the tram version as fel is already unmarkable/unrecallable. I guess it will be one more place I won't go. :(

OP
Dan

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Well without adding all the new custom spawn spots, why go there now?

Want to know how many players daily enter the T2A in Trammel? It's not many. So no one is going there as is.

Xeno

Novice III
Supporter
I am only talking about removing the ability to mark and recall. I go there quite often when playing my tamer. The mobs spawned are quite a lot in some places and the movement is tough so once I make it through, I want to be able to mark and avoid it.

Omalley

Master
Benefactor
Supporter
Why remove marking and recalling in tram lost lands? It sucks to move around there as it is. I don't see why the need to change the tram version as fel is already unmarkable/unrecallable. I guess it will be one more place I won't go. :(
I would hate to see recall, mark and gate to be removed as well. This feature is one that is unique to UO.. and I have always hated the fact that newer lands dont allow marking.. I understand that it makes the world feel smaller.. but its been a part of UO forever.. one that I enjoy.. im always looking for new locations to mark. As a tamer who uses various 5 slot pets, its quite annoying to have to travel a long distance, draggin behind a pet that is slowing you down. This is one of the main reasons I dont goto un-markable regions very often.. This new life you a breathing into LL will in fact bring more attention to the zone as well.

Anthar

Novice II
Supporter
I like the idea, question what about special materials we get from mining / lumberjacking in the eodon that relates to imbuing ?

I would also prefer to move more people into fell.

Proposal :
Can we ... remove ability to place new houses and put some 'green' land somewhere dedicated to create a huge herritage town where players can place houses?

• Haha
Reactions: BBB
OP
Dan

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
I would hate to see recall, mark and gate to be removed as well. This feature is one that is unique to UO.. and I have always hated the fact that newer lands dont allow marking.. I understand that it makes the world feel smaller.. but its been a part of UO forever.. one that I enjoy.. im always looking for new locations to mark. As a tamer who uses various 5 slot pets, its quite annoying to have to travel a long distance, draggin behind a pet that is slowing you down. This is one of the main reasons I dont goto un-markable regions very often.. This new life you a breathing into LL will in fact bring more attention to the zone as well.
So while gate and marking are still going to be a no-go, you will be able to recall out of T2A from anywhere.

XxXBarbieXxX

Neophyte III
Supporter
When you dont keep up with updates and cant recall to your t2a keep : ) but now i can farm dinos from my front door so win win lol

PLAY NOW

Heritage

Address
play.trueuo.com
Port
Players Online
Houses
Vendors
Gold
2,673,304,634gp

Test Center

Address