Being Worked On Adding soulforge functionality to a pet.

FireFly

Journeyman
Supporter
Ah well
After tame
150str
310int then? Other way before they was better since had 25more str after tame than now

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
Ah well
After tame
150str
310int then? Other way before they was better since had 25more str after tame than now
But they have more INT now after tame than before. Isn't that what was proposed? More INT vs STR?

FireFly

Journeyman
Supporter
First thing i noticed so far
Its first beetle with discordance skill possible to choose as Magical Ability-also its first beetle you cant add
Ai
Mortal
Rune corruption
Magic-it has native mistic and im ok with this- maybe we could disable over write magic ability in this case? Just let it be only mistic caster pet?
Now few things about stats
I know there was request for 180 dexternity on this beetle and im fine with 180 as starting stat same as 100-150basic str on this pet but starting mana and Intelligence at 100-107?

Fire/blue beetle
100 hp 150str
Around 50 starting dex/stamina
500mana and 500 int.

So basic stats at 100% meele type of beetle all together (hp stam mana) 700 points+-
I understeand 180 stamina for sure will affect other stats but with basic 100str and so far 100 mana (once again this pet supposed to be native mistic caster) looks funny. Can we at least made stats more balanced?
Honestly something like
100hp 150str
180stam 180dex
350-400 mana / 250?int

At least this stats are more accurate for caster pets to make them not only use for crafter.
I have 0 mining across my all 4 accounts but i actually active use both blue and fire beetles for fight
I was reffered to after tame here

BooshBooshBoosh

Novice III
Supporter
Yeah, they now have slightly more INT and slightly less STR. That was one of the changes asked for since it's a mystic pet.
I've been testing mine on various mobs around the lands. As far as a combat pet it feels great. I'll test the unravel portion later.

FireFly

Journeyman
Supporter
Previous version after taming
100str
180 dex
100 int

My vision after taming
150str
180dex
More int/mana since they are at all magic casters

So what i Suggested as after tame stats become basicly pre tamed stats and end with
75str.
Same dex
305mana

ALSO
why there is 180stamina on them?
When even tritons with 200+dex have max stamina cap at 150?
Dexternity define pet speed
Stamina on pets is actually caped at max avalible 150?

Miral

Novice III
Supporter
I don't think it needs anything extra just because it's not a mount, the fact it can cast is unique enough.

the stats for the beetle should be comparable to the other utility beetles - the essence scarab should have no advantages or disadvantages than the other beetles, plus the fact it's a 1-slot means that by the time its 5-slot, it'll be maxed out anyway.

would it be possible to code the beetle to do chaos damage instead of 100% energy?

FireFly

Journeyman
Supporter
I don't think it needs anything extra just because it's not a mount, the fact it can cast is unique enough.

the stats for the beetle should be comparable to the other utility beetles - the essence scarab should have no advantages or disadvantages than the other beetles, plus the fact it's a 1-slot means that by the time its 5-slot, it'll be maxed out anyway.

would it be possible to code the beetle to do chaos damage instead of 100% energy?
Chaos damage its random damage type each time so

BooshBooshBoosh

Novice III
Supporter
I think they're performing really well. I spent several hours fighting various mobs and my build (Myst/RC/AI with full 110s) felt similar to a giant beetle (poison/RC/AI full 110s). They feel like they're in a great spot when you actually test them for a few hours.

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
ALSO
why there is 180stamina on them?
When even tritons with 200+dex have max stamina cap at 150?
Dexternity define pet speed
Stamina on pets is actually caped at max avalible 150?
This is going to be adjusted prior to release to also be capped at 150.

FireFly

Journeyman
Supporter
Only thing that i consider as issue if chaos damage can be apply on pet - since its totally random elemental every "swing "it can turn pet little weaker

PLAY NOW

Heritage

Address
play.trueuo.com
Port
Players Online
Houses
Vendors
Gold
3,336,240,840gp
Top Bottom