Adding soulforge functionality to a pet.

BooshBooshBoosh

Novice
Supporter
Should be mount like other usefull beetles imo :)
Dan said previously that he didn't necessarily like utility pets being mounts. Given that, this beetle being non-mountable became the starting point.

OP
Therak

Therak

Newbie III
Supporter
@Dan I know you’ve been really busy with a lot of behind scenes stuff on Heritage and bug fixes (which we all appreciate!). Any further developments with the essence scarab?

Anything else the community can do to help?

Dan

Staff Member
Administrator
Game Master
@Dan I know you’ve been really busy with a lot of behind scenes stuff on Heritage and bug fixes (which we all appreciate!). Any further developments with the essence scarab?

Anything else the community can do to help?
This year's Summer Festival will be taking place in Ter Mur and being a more "gargoyle" related pet this tamable will be released at that time.

By May I will try to get a copy of it up on the Test Center for players to check out and provide feedback.

OP
Therak

Therak

Newbie III
Supporter
This year's Summer Festival will be taking place in Ter Mur and being a more "gargoyle" related pet this tamable will be released at that time.

By May I will try to get a copy of it up on the Test Center for players to check out and provide feedback.
That’s great! Thanks for keeping us informed and for a prompt response. Looking forward to testing it.

Heritage

Address
play.trueuo.com
Port
Uptime
8 hours
Players Online
Houses
Vendors
Gold
2,385,542,552gp

Test Center