YOU AGREE TO THESE IN-GAME RULES AND TERMS OF SERVICE(TOS) EACH TIME YOU ACCESS THE TRUEUO.COM WEBSITE OR UO Heritage
SHARD. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK IF THE TOS HAS CHANGED.
UO Heritage In-game Rules and Terms of Service
- No unattended gathering of any kind
- This applies to everything in the world but I will point out a few examples:
- Mining, Fishing, Lumberjacking, Begging, ect.
- Turning in or collecting BODs.
- Buying from NPCs.
- Farming Doom artifacts, minor artifacts, lesser Treasures of Tokuno, Blackthorns Dungeon, ect.
- House placement.
- IDOC searching / looting.
- Running quests / collecting quest rewards
- Players are prohibited from AFK training pets unless in a player owned house
- Players must be actively using the character they are training pets with if anywhere other than inside a player owned house.
- Players must be able to respond to staff members if they are training a pet in a public location.
- House Constructions / Customization
- House addons must not be used to go above the 3 story height limit.
- Houses must have a clearance of at-least one tile on all sides.
- PVP Arena System
- Players are prohibited from attempting to duel themselves in anyway.
- Shard Advertising
- Players will not advertise other shards in-game, on the TrueUO.com forums, or on Discord chat channels run by UOH and TrueUO.
- Players are prohibited from going to other shards and advertising the Heritage shard there.
- In-game World Chat
- Players will not spam in-game world chat.
- Real-Money Trading (RMT)
- TrueUO and Heritage do not encourage nor discourage RMT. That being said any RMT is a "Buyer BEWARE" situation.
- Staff will NEVER get involved or mediate RMT in any way shape or form.
- TrueUO and Heritage are not responsible for losses sustained and you agree to this clause each time you access TrueUO.com or the UO Heritage shard.
- Do not exceed the 4 account limit.
- This is not per player; if multiple people play from the same household then the total number of accounts must never exceed 4. Accounts linked by IP, over the limit risk being removed by staff.
- Never share your Heritage account information.
- It is against the rules to sell or give away your UO Heritage account. This is to protect original account owners. We determine to original account owner to be whoever is linked to accounts, by IP addresses.
- If a player "sells" their account we will still recognize the original creator of said account to be the owner of that account.
For issues/questions regarding your account please send Dan a private message on these forums
Multi-clienting VS Multi-boxing
- It is up to the user to keep their clients up to date. Users will not edit their clients in any way.
- Authorized third party software includes:
- Razor Enhanced
(know the difference)
- Multi-clienting is LEGAL. Here is how it is defined and how it can and can not be used.
- Definition: Being logged onto multiple clients at the same time but controlling them separately.
- ALLOWED TO:
- Attack monsters and tackle harder PVM encounters.
- Heal and resurrect yourself in PVM situations.
- Train Skills on one character while playing on another.
- DISALLOWED TO:
- Perform any PVP actions. Using two characters at anytime is prohibited when engaging in PVP.
- "Ghost scout" Champion spawns or Felucca locations.
- Multi-boxing is ILLEGAL. Multi-boxing can NEVER be used and severe punishments will be imposed on those who attempt it.
- Definition: Being logged onto multiple clients at the same time and controlling both clients, simultanisley using the same key strokes/ mouse clicks.
Players will be given 3 minutes to respond to a staff member if they respond to a player suspected of breaking a rule.
Punishments will now be based off of a point system. Each time a character is caught breaking the rules their account will be marked with the date and the rule that was broken.
Instant Ban Offenses
- 1st offense - Warning and removal of related items from character.
- 2nd offense - 24 hours character jailing and removal of related items from character / recall location (bank or house)
- 3rd offense - 7 day character jailing and removal of related items from character / recall location (bank or house)
- 4th offense - 30 day character jailing and removal of related items from character / recall location (bank or house)
- 5th offense - Account banned. (time will be at the discretion of staff)
- The following offenses will not be tolerated on UO Heritage. Breaking these rules will result in the immediate termination of your accounts.
- Attempting to obtain unauthorized access to another player's accounts.
- Advertising other shards.
- Exploiting game mechanics or unforeseen circumstances resulting in serious shard damage.
- Using or distributing disallowed client modifications or macros.
Staff reserves the right to treat each situation with discretion.
THESE RULES MAY BE MODIFIED AND UPDATED AT ANY TIME.
LAST MODIFIED - 2/2/2019