UO Heritage "Seasons"
- Heritage "Seasons" are only available during certain times of the year and are activated automatically. The dungeons that can always be visited simply won't have their special mechanics activated unless it is in "Season".
- Season 1
- Treasures of the Sorcerer’s Dungeon (Dungeon is always open)
- From October through December players can adventure in Sorcerer's Dungeon fighting new Halloween and Christmas themed monsters of evil!
- Artifacts of Enchanted Origin will appear in adventurers’ packs as they battle the inhabitants of the dungeon and the researcher will exchange these for a variety of items in his inventory.
- Only one room in the dungeon is active at any time, each room is ruled by one of the Pumpkin King’s minions who will appear when a quantity of the room’s occupants have been killed; however be aware that new arrivals will continue to appear in the room as long as their leader survives and he/she cannot be enticed away from his/her troops.
- Rewards = https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/seasonal-events/halloween-treasures-of-the-sorcerers-dungeon/
- Season 2
- The Krampus Encounter (Trade Routes)
- During December players can help defeat Krampus and keep the trade routes open!
- Season 1