- Added the framework for handling encrypted clients; Encryption remains unsupported but you will soon be able to connect with encrypted clients as well.
- Streamlined the client login process; Logging in to the world will be noticeably faster.
- Expose methods and properties for handling network functions.
- Added NetState version protocol flags for the Ultima Store; 184.108.40.206
- Added NetState version protocol flags for Endless Journey; 220.127.116.11
- Players using the UOSteam map can now correctly track their guild mates.
- Power Hour has been removed for players. It will not be turned back on.
- Healing with bandages (not vet) can now be used on Despise Creatures.
- Animal Lore now shows the proper regen rates, as well as EC character sheet.
- Pets now gain skill above the total skill cap.
- Summons now use the proper control slots.
- Deepwater fishing removed from TerMur.
- Creatures that naturally poisons now start with the poisoning magical ability.
- Added Armor Pierce weapon ability to various creatures that was erroneously omitted.
- Bard songs no longer flag the caster for criminal beneficial actions.
- Bard songs no longer give beneficial actions that would otherwise flag the caster criminal.
- Fixed Combat Training. It was not actually working at all.
- Spellweaving creatures now have a natural arcane circle, giving it +1 strength per 20 Spellweaving Skill.
- Corrupted addons inside a house will now properly delete when a house falls.
- Changed system message to overhead message for re-mount restrictions.
- Flying Cast delay changed to 2 seconds, per EA.
- Mirror image can no longer be cast while flying.
- Mobiles can no longer stealth while flying.
- Spells are now canceled when flying/land is toggled.
- Items in houses now load how they load on EA. This will reduce lag when Pvping and running around populated areas.
- Fixed an issue with summons and boats that was crashing the shard these last few days. Please feel free to try to crash the shard again, using these means, to make sure we removed this issue for good.
- Fixed certain Tinker Bulk Orders that were not correctly letting you add the requested item to them.
- Fixed an issue with spells that cannot stack damage.
- Pets with area effects and healing abilities will no longer needlessly waste their mana.
- Champion Spawns that are being utilized will no longer reset after a shard restart.
- Small tweaks to further improve VvV notoriety.
- Shame Cave Trolls have had their loot packs corrected.
- All mining elementals will now drop 25 of their respected ore.
- Gargish leather armor should now apply proper exceptional, resource, and armslore bonuses to resistances.
- Creatures should no longer use mana when healing checks fail.
- Ghost restrictions at champion spawns no longer apply in non-fel facets. This should remove the issue where ghosts could not leave Twisted Wield dungeon.
- Huntsmaster challenge should now end/start on the first of every month. The system will need to complete the current season before this kicks in.
- Kotl Battle Simulator spawner should now restart after a shard restart, which was preventing it from ever starting again.
- Added the ability for dead players to use the teleport rope located inside the New Haven mine.
- Fixed an issue where certain wild creatures weren't showing all of their proper magical abilities when animal lored.
- Plants no longer show security settings if set to decorative.
- Cursing spells (including lesser curses) now fizzle if new offset is less than current offset.
- Certain magery spells, like Bless, will fizzle if the player casting it has 0 Eval.
- Fixed target buff bar display regarding the mastery spell Thrust.
- Whispering will no longer let pets go over their skill cap. Any pets exploited this way should be reported.
- Adjusted max poison levels for tamed creatures.
- Adjusted skills and stats on the Skree, Kepetch and Rising Colosus.
- Added 1 second delay for gate travel.
- Players no longer see house items, inside other houses, while customizing. This should remove any lag when customizing a house in heavily populated areas.